Thursday 28 May 2009

WINNER OF CHALLENGE 2 IS JEANETTE

Well done to everyone that took part, Jo is away for a few days so not likely to place a vote so I have closed voting. Most of the voting as you can see went to Jeanette - congratulations and great job.

So Jeanette the baton goes to you for challenge 3, please submit your challenge to me by the 1st of June so I can post it up on the blog. I will be extending the submission date to the 29th of June with voting for three days after that as I won't be in front of my computer for the week of the 22nd - so if you send your photos to me during that week they won't be posted until I return.... does that make sense? Ideally if everyone could have their entries in by say 17th June that would be perfect (if not I will hold it open until the 29th)

Great cards girls and can't wait to see what Jeanette challenges us to.

Karen

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much everyone for your vote. I had
    lots of fun completing this challenge.

    Now, to come up with an interesting challenge for #3. Don't forget to check back on the 6/1 to join in the fun.

    Thanks again.
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jeanette - I look forward to seeing what you challenge us with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jeanette...look forward to tackling your challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Jeanette!! So looking forward to your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats jeanette! They were all wonderful cards and I'm so sorry I didnt participate in this challenge. I'm looking forward to joining in the next though.

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete