Monday 17 August 2009

Cake, Cake and more Cake

Hi Ladies, thanks to everyone that submitted a cake slice for judging by Steph and Kate over at Papertrey - from the feedback I have had some found it really difficult to do and even gave up after a few attempts ! I am sure you will agree that the cake slices are all truly lovely so we'll leave it to Steph and Kate to judge them and the winner and runner up will both receive a prize.

Please note Steph and Kate will be giving a decision on our winners next week - thanks.

Good job everyone K x

This feast of a cake slice was made by Linda





This pretty brown and pink number is by Rachel



This delicious looking "battenburg" slice is by Lynx




This slice of cake was made by Karen to give to her husband for their 20th Anniversary on the 19th of August.


This yummy chocolate and strawberry slice of cake has been done by Jill

3 comments:

  1. These are marvelous. I'm so sorry that I didn't get my made.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Word - picking a winner is going to be an impossible task - I could literally just eat them all up!!

    Fabulous job ladies, thanks so much for sharing!

    Hugs & Kisses
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - I'm sorry I'm behind and wish you and Phillip a happy belated anniversary - I hope you had a great time. I know he enjoyed the cake you made - it's wonderful

    ReplyDelete