Friday 17 July 2009

Calling all challengers

1 week to go until I need your cards for the ABC challenge kindly set by Linda. Once the cards are all received they will be posted on 27th for viewing and voting. Please send me your card as an attachment.

If you read previous posts you will know we are trying a new thing out this month - all the cards are being posted up at the same time so that everyone sees them for the first time when the challenge has closed. I will be asking for feedback as to whether you like this or not once the challenge has closed.

So far I have received entries from:-

Claire
Jill
Jeanette
Karen (me).

So.... come on girls, do us proud and let me have your lovely cards for this challenge.

Love kx

1 comment:

  1. Hello karen... hope you are ok.
    i have done my card... what do i do with it now? No .... i mean how do i get it to you?
    KEEP SAFE LOVE LYNX

    ReplyDelete