Wednesday 29 July 2009

Our new challenge by Claire - to be completed by 25th of August

Claires challenge is.....

"As I love all things to do with nature likes birds, trees and adorable little owls I thought it would be really nice to make a card with that in mind. So your challenge ladies if you choose to accept is to make a card with a nature theme and to use a muted colour pallet."

Good luck everyone - remember cards to be in my inbox by 25th of August - send them as soon as you have done them. They will all be posted up after the 25th for voting.

Don't forget the cake decorating challenge, to be with me by 14th of August - contact me for template and instructions. Judging will take place by Steph over at Papertreyinc

Thanks very much everyone and happy challenging. K x

No comments:

Post a Comment